David Allen is the originator of GTD. GTD is the shorthand brand for “Getting Things Done“. GTD enables greater performance, capacity, and innovation. It alleviates the feeling of overwhelm—instilling focus, clarity, and confidence.
This is David’s third appearance on the show. You can hear his previous episodes here:
- Getting Things Done: David Allen shares GTD obstacles and secrets – BTTDL016
- GTD: David Allen on how “creative types” can get things done with #GTD – BTTDL086
In this conversation, David discusses the new GTD book: Getting Things Done for Teens. Make sure to check out this conversation between David and the coauthors of the book on the official GTD Podcast.
Mentioned in this episode:
- Babbel – Try it free!
- Grove Collaborative – Get a $30 Mrs. Meyer’s kit + a bonus gift + a two-month VIP membership – use promo code ‘beyond’
- Gusto – Get three free months after running your first payroll!
Please connect with me
Check out more Noodle.mx Network shows
- The Audacity to Podcast: "How-to" podcast about podcasting
- Beyond the To-Do List: Personal and professional productivity
- The Productive Woman: Productivity for busy women
- ONCE: Once Upon a Time podcast
- Welcome to Level Seven: Agents of SHIELD and Marvel’s cinematic universe podcast
- Are You Just Watching?: Movie reviews with Christian critical thinking
- the Ramen Noodle: Family-friendly clean comedy