David Allen is the originator of GTD. GTD is the shorthand brand for “Getting Things Done“. GTD enables greater performance, capacity, and innovation. It alleviates the feeling of overwhelm—instilling focus, clarity, and confidence.
Listen to David's previous appearance on this podcast here.
Sponsor: Sleep better on a Casper mattress! Use promo code "TODO" at checkout to save $50 and try a mattress risk-free!
Covered in this episode:
- Productivity vs. Creativity
- Productivity for “Creative Types”
- The Aperture Effect
- Getting Things Done – March 2015 Edition
- The Organized Mind: Thinking Straight in the Age of Information Overload
Please connect with me
Check out more Noodle.mx Network shows
- The Audacity to Podcast: "How-to" podcast about podcasting
- Beyond the To-Do List: Personal and professional productivity
- The Productive Woman: Productivity for busy women
- ONCE: Once Upon a Time podcast
- Welcome to Level Seven: Agents of SHIELD and Marvel’s cinematic universe podcast
- Are You Just Watching?: Movie reviews with Christian critical thinking
- the Ramen Noodle: Family-friendly clean comedy