Crystal Paine created MoneySavingMom.com in order to showcase ebooks, workbooks, seminars, and other materials challenge people to live beyond the status quo. The site is a huge resource for anyone who wants to thrive in life, business, and home, and time management.
Covered in this episode:
- Crystal’s Book: 21 Days to a More Disciplned Life
- Andy Traub’s Early To Rise book – Why have you not grabbed this yet?
- Investing in yourself
- You have to know where your going in order to get there
- Moms need to set goals too
- Stress is a choice
Discipline begets discipline. - @MoneySavingMomClick To Tweet
Any success I’ve had in my life is the result of standing on a huge pile of failure. - @MoneySavingMomClick To Tweet
Make sure to tweet Crystal @MoneySavingMom to let her know you appreciated this episode!
Please connect with me
Check out more Noodle.mx Network shows
- The Audacity to Podcast: "How-to" podcast about podcasting
- Beyond the To-Do List: Personal and professional productivity
- The Productive Woman: Productivity for busy women
- ONCE: Once Upon a Time podcast
- Welcome to Level Seven: Agents of SHIELD and Marvel’s cinematic universe podcast
- Are You Just Watching?: Movie reviews with Christian critical thinking
- the Ramen Noodle: Family-friendly clean comedy