In this episode, Erik talks through the three words he has chosen for this year, and his perspective on the whole process of choosing three words. Chris Brogan is the originator of this method. The words for 2019 are Bricklaying, Streamlining and Moments.
Mentioned in this episode:
- University of California, Irvine’s Continuing Education Programs
- The Great Courses Plus – Get a free trial!
- Babbel – Try Babbel for free!
- Chris Brogan on taking action on the right things
- James Clear on the Power of Habits, Building Good Habits and Breaking Bad Ones
- Atomic Habits: An Easy & Proven Way to Build Good Habits & Break Bad Ones
- John Zeratsky on Time, Busyness and Distraction
- Make Time: How to Focus on What Matters Every Day
- Joshua Becker on Refocusing, Decluttering and Purpose
- The Minimalist Home: A Room-by-Room Guide to a Decluttered, Refocused Life