Joshua Becker is on a mission to inspire others to live more by owning less. Joshua is a blogger at Becoming Minimalist and is the bestselling author of Simplify and The More of Less. Joshua’s new book is The Minimalist Home: A Room-by-Room Guide to a Decluttered, Refocused Life.
In this episode Erik and Joshua discuss his new book, the meaning of minimalism, the practicality behind decluttering, how to get other members of your family of board and much more.
Mentioned in this episode:
- MGemi – Get $50 off your first pair!
- Mack Weldon – Get 20% off your first order using promo code ‘beyond’
- Policy Genius
Please connect with me
Check out more Noodle.mx Network shows
- The Audacity to Podcast: "How-to" podcast about podcasting
- Beyond the To-Do List: Personal and professional productivity
- The Productive Woman: Productivity for busy women
- ONCE: Once Upon a Time podcast
- Welcome to Level Seven: Agents of SHIELD and Marvel’s cinematic universe podcast
- Are You Just Watching?: Movie reviews with Christian critical thinking
- the Ramen Noodle: Family-friendly clean comedy