John Zeratsky was a designer in the tech industry who became obsessed with the idea of redesigning time. Previously, John was a senior designer at YouTube and Google. He is the author of New York Times bestseller Sprint: How to Solve Big Problems and Test New Ideas in Just Five Days.
In this conversation, John and Erik talk about his new book he cowrote, Make Time: How to Focus on What Matters Every Day.
Mentioned in this episode:
- RXBar – Go to RXBar.com/beyond and use promo code ‘beyond’ to get 25% off your first order
Please connect with me
Check out more Noodle.mx Network shows
- The Audacity to Podcast: "How-to" podcast about podcasting
- Beyond the To-Do List: Personal and professional productivity
- The Productive Woman: Productivity for busy women
- ONCE: Once Upon a Time podcast
- Welcome to Level Seven: Agents of SHIELD and Marvel’s cinematic universe podcast
- Are You Just Watching?: Movie reviews with Christian critical thinking
- the Ramen Noodle: Family-friendly clean comedy