CJ McClanahan is Business coach with 12 years of experience inspiring growth, helping entrepreneurs develop systems and coaching business executives to be successful leaders. He is the host of the Success 2.0 podcast. He is also the author of the new book ‘The Overachiever’s Dilemma: How to Break the Achievement Obsession Before It Breaks You‘.
In this episode, Cj and Erik discuss busyness, the comparison trap, reflection and redefining success.
Mentioned in this episode:
- Ziprecruiter – Post your job now!
- Success 2.0 Podcast
- The Overachiever’s Dilemma: How to Break the Achievement Obsession Before It Breaks You
Please connect with me
Check out more Noodle.mx Network shows
- The Audacity to Podcast: "How-to" podcast about podcasting
- Beyond the To-Do List: Personal and professional productivity
- The Productive Woman: Productivity for busy women
- ONCE: Once Upon a Time podcast
- Welcome to Level Seven: Agents of SHIELD and Marvel’s cinematic universe podcast
- Are You Just Watching?: Movie reviews with Christian critical thinking
- the Ramen Noodle: Family-friendly clean comedy