Jay Acunzo has served as a digital media strategist at Google and held multiple leadership positions at high-growth technology companies, including HubSpot. He spent three years as VP of Brand for the venture capital firm NextView before founding Unthinkable Media, which creates original series with B2B brands. Jay hosts his narrative-style podcast Unthinkable, and travels the world as a keynote speaker.
In this conversation Jay talks with Erik about his new book: Break the Wheel: Question Best Practices, Hone Your Intuition, and Do Your Best Work.
Mentioned in this episode:
MGemi – Get $50 off your first pair!
Robinhood – Get a free stock by going to TODOLIST.robinhood.com
Please connect with me
Check out more Noodle.mx Network shows
- The Audacity to Podcast: "How-to" podcast about podcasting
- Beyond the To-Do List: Personal and professional productivity
- The Productive Woman: Productivity for busy women
- ONCE: Once Upon a Time podcast
- Welcome to Level Seven: Agents of SHIELD and Marvel’s cinematic universe podcast
- Are You Just Watching?: Movie reviews with Christian critical thinking
- the Ramen Noodle: Family-friendly clean comedy