Julie Morgenstern is a well known expert on organization and time management. The author of five best-selling books, Morgenstern has appeared on Oprah and NBC’s The Today Show, and helped thousands of people transform their homes, businesses, and attitudes about every kind of clutter. The New York City-based Julie Morgenstern Enterprises has been in business for more than 25 years.
Her new book is called ‘Time to Parent: Organizing Your Life to Bring Out the Best in Your Child and You‘. In this conversation Julie and Erik talk about:
- Simple strategies to stay truly present and focused, whether you’re playing with your kids, enjoying a meal with your significant other, or getting ahead on that big proposal for work.
- Clever tips to make the most of in-between time―Just 5-15 minutes of your undivided attention has a huge impact on kids.
- Permission to take personal time without feeling guilty, and the science and case studies that show how important self-care is and how to make time for it.
Mentioned in this episode:
- Time to Parent: Organizing Your Life to Bring Out the Best in Your Child and You
- Time to Parent Podcast
- Policy Genius
Please connect with me
Check out more Noodle.mx Network shows
- The Audacity to Podcast: "How-to" podcast about podcasting
- Beyond the To-Do List: Personal and professional productivity
- The Productive Woman: Productivity for busy women
- ONCE: Once Upon a Time podcast
- Welcome to Level Seven: Agents of SHIELD and Marvel’s cinematic universe podcast
- Are You Just Watching?: Movie reviews with Christian critical thinking
- the Ramen Noodle: Family-friendly clean comedy