Rob Dionne is an NASM (National Academy of Sport Medicine) Certified Personal Trainer, also holding advanced specialist certifications in Corrective Exercise and Performance Enhancement. Rob is a lifestyle and fitness expert based out of Los Angeles. He specializes in helping busy people and entrepreneurs get out from behind their desks and carve out time to create a better quality of life for themselves and their family. He is on a mission is to provide you with the best information out there. Rob is also the host of the Open Sky Fitness Podcast.
In this episode, Erik and Rob discuss the psychological shift needed to make lasting change and maintain a healthy lifestyle.
Mentioned in this episode:
- The Sky Fit Challenge
- Babbel – Try it free!
- Gusto – Get three free months after running your first payroll!
- Ziprecruiter – Go to Ziprecruiter.com/beyond to post your job for free today!
Please connect with me
Check out more Noodle.mx Network shows
- The Audacity to Podcast: "How-to" podcast about podcasting
- Beyond the To-Do List: Personal and professional productivity
- The Productive Woman: Productivity for busy women
- ONCE: Once Upon a Time podcast
- Welcome to Level Seven: Agents of SHIELD and Marvel’s cinematic universe podcast
- Are You Just Watching?: Movie reviews with Christian critical thinking
- the Ramen Noodle: Family-friendly clean comedy