Jeff Sieh is the host of the Many Pinterest Tips podcast where he is always adding testosterone, one pin at a time.
In this episode, Jeff and Erik talk about the book Rest: Why You Get More Done When You Work Less. In this conversation they talk about how rest and work are partners, rest is necessary, and ways we can hack rest to become more creative and focused.
Jef has been on the show twice before, which you can find here:
Mentioned in this episode:
Please connect with me
Check out more Noodle.mx Network shows
- The Audacity to Podcast: "How-to" podcast about podcasting
- Beyond the To-Do List: Personal and professional productivity
- The Productive Woman: Productivity for busy women
- ONCE: Once Upon a Time podcast
- Welcome to Level Seven: Agents of SHIELD and Marvel’s cinematic universe podcast
- Are You Just Watching?: Movie reviews with Christian critical thinking
- the Ramen Noodle: Family-friendly clean comedy