Stephen Warley has been been self-employed for the last 17 years. He is obsessed with researching and experimenting with alternative ways of working. He is passionate about helping people work on their terms and in alignment with what makes them uniquely productive.
In this conversation Stephen talks with Erik about working by yourself, working for yourself, the future of work, remote work, co-working spaces and self awareness.
Mentioned in this episode:
- Grove Collaborative – Get a $30 Mrs. Meyer’s kit + a bonus gift + a two-month VIP membership – use promo code ‘beyond’
- Gusto – Get three free months after running your first payroll!
- Weebly – Get 15% off your first purchase!
Please connect with me
Check out more Noodle.mx Network shows
- The Audacity to Podcast: "How-to" podcast about podcasting
- Beyond the To-Do List: Personal and professional productivity
- The Productive Woman: Productivity for busy women
- ONCE: Once Upon a Time podcast
- Welcome to Level Seven: Agents of SHIELD and Marvel’s cinematic universe podcast
- Are You Just Watching?: Movie reviews with Christian critical thinking
- the Ramen Noodle: Family-friendly clean comedy