Kelli Wood is the Provost of altMBA, an online leadership and management workshop founded in 2015 by bestselling author Seth Godin. The altMBA uses digital tools like Slack, Discourse and Zoom to engage more than 100 students in an intense four-week process. In 2018, students from 45+ countries worldwide participated, with more students being added each session.
As graduate of the first class of the altMBA, Kelli now hires and trains coaches and is the human at the center of each class. Before the altMBA, she worked in advertising and founded the astonishing Little Big Words company, an imaginative stationery and gift company.
In this episode Kelli and Erik talk about the power of quitting, the true definition of failure and having the self awareness to know the difference.
Mentioned in this episode:
- Seth Godin – TedX Talk
- Andy Dunn – The Risk Not Taken
- Gusto – Get three free months after running your first payroll!
- Textexpander – Get 20% off your first year!
- Weebly – Get 15% off your first purchase!
Please connect with me
Check out more Noodle.mx Network shows
- The Audacity to Podcast: "How-to" podcast about podcasting
- Beyond the To-Do List: Personal and professional productivity
- The Productive Woman: Productivity for busy women
- ONCE: Once Upon a Time podcast
- Welcome to Level Seven: Agents of SHIELD and Marvel’s cinematic universe podcast
- Are You Just Watching?: Movie reviews with Christian critical thinking
- the Ramen Noodle: Family-friendly clean comedy