Allen Gannett is the founder and CEO of TrackMaven, a marketing insights platform whose clients have included Microsoft, Marriott, Saks Fifth Avenue, Home Depot, Aetna, Honda, and GE. He has been on the “30 Under 30” lists for both Inc. and Forbes. He is a contributor for Fast Company where he writes on the intersection of technology and human nature.
Allen’s latest book is The Creative Curve, which overturns the mythology around creative genius, and reveals the science and secrets behind achieving breakout commercial success in any field.
Mentioned in this episode:
- Grove Collaborative – Get a $30 Mrs. Meyer’s kit + a bonus gift + a two-month VIP membership
- Weebly – Get 15% off your first purchase!
- Youtube: Before and After Singing Lessons
Please connect with me
Check out more Noodle.mx Network shows
- The Audacity to Podcast: "How-to" podcast about podcasting
- Beyond the To-Do List: Personal and professional productivity
- The Productive Woman: Productivity for busy women
- ONCE: Once Upon a Time podcast
- Welcome to Level Seven: Agents of SHIELD and Marvel’s cinematic universe podcast
- Are You Just Watching?: Movie reviews with Christian critical thinking
- the Ramen Noodle: Family-friendly clean comedy