Mike Vardy is a writer, speaker and podcaster on productivity. His main site is Productivityist.com. He’s given talks on productivity and technology, as well as several featured keynotes and workshops related to time, task, project, and goal management.
In this episode, Mike and Erik talk about how to stay productive when you get sick, having frameworks to support changes as they come, theming days, and working in modes.
Mentioned in this episode:
- ButcherBox – Use Promo Code ‘beyond’ to get FREE Bacon and $20 off your first box!
- Weebly – Get 15% off your first purchase
Please connect with me
Check out more Noodle.mx Network shows
- The Audacity to Podcast: "How-to" podcast about podcasting
- Beyond the To-Do List: Personal and professional productivity
- The Productive Woman: Productivity for busy women
- ONCE: Once Upon a Time podcast
- Welcome to Level Seven: Agents of SHIELD and Marvel’s cinematic universe podcast
- Are You Just Watching?: Movie reviews with Christian critical thinking
- the Ramen Noodle: Family-friendly clean comedy