Scott Gerber is CEO of The Community Company, an organization that builds and manages community-driven programs for media companies and global brands. He is the founder of YEC, an invitation-only organization comprised of the world’s most successful young entrepreneurs, and Forbes Councils, a collective of invitation-only organizations for world-class executives.
Scott’s new book is ‘Superconnector: Stop Networking and Start Building Business Relationships that Matter’. The book is about abandoning the networking-for-networking’s-sake mentality in favor of a more powerful and effective approach to creating and enhancing connections.
Mentioned in this episode:
- Superconnector: Stop Networking and Start Building Business Relationships that Matter
- Weebly – Get 15% off your first purchase!
Please connect with me
Check out more Noodle.mx Network shows
- The Audacity to Podcast: "How-to" podcast about podcasting
- Beyond the To-Do List: Personal and professional productivity
- The Productive Woman: Productivity for busy women
- ONCE: Once Upon a Time podcast
- Welcome to Level Seven: Agents of SHIELD and Marvel’s cinematic universe podcast
- Are You Just Watching?: Movie reviews with Christian critical thinking
- the Ramen Noodle: Family-friendly clean comedy