Lauren Zander is a life coach, university lecturer, and public speaker. As Co-Founder and Chairman of Handel Group, an international corporate consulting and private coaching company, she has coached countless private clients: professors, politicians, award-winning artists, and Fortune 500 CEOs.
Lauren’s new book is Maybe It’s You: Cut the Crap. Face Your Fears. Love Your Life. In this episode Erik and Lauren talk about identifying excuses, facing the truth and defeating self-sabotage.
Mentioned in this episode:
- Maybe It’s You: Cut the Crap. Face Your Fears. Love Your Life.
- Weekly – Get 15% off your first purchase
Please connect with me
Check out more Noodle.mx Network shows
- The Audacity to Podcast: "How-to" podcast about podcasting
- Beyond the To-Do List: Personal and professional productivity
- The Productive Woman: Productivity for busy women
- ONCE: Once Upon a Time podcast
- Welcome to Level Seven: Agents of SHIELD and Marvel’s cinematic universe podcast
- Are You Just Watching?: Movie reviews with Christian critical thinking
- the Ramen Noodle: Family-friendly clean comedy