Jess Ostroff is a writer, speaker, and proud Director of Calm. Her company, Don’t Panic Management, is the agency that embodies a people-first approach to virtual assistant success. Since 2011, she’s been making the best possible matches between chaotic, overworking entrepreneurs and focused, calm virtual assistants. Her new book is ‘Panic Proof: How the Right Virtual Assistant Can Save Your Sanity and Grow Your Business’.
In this conversation, Jess talks with Erik about relegating, automating and delegating with Virtual Assistants. She also shares what expectations you should have a virtual assistant, and what expectations they should have of you.
Mentioned in this Episode:
- Don’t Panic Management
- Panic Proof: How the Right Virtual Assistant Can Save Your Sanity and Grow Your Business
Please connect with me
Check out more Noodle.mx Network shows
- The Audacity to Podcast: "How-to" podcast about podcasting
- Beyond the To-Do List: Personal and professional productivity
- The Productive Woman: Productivity for busy women
- ONCE: Once Upon a Time podcast
- Welcome to Level Seven: Agents of SHIELD and Marvel’s cinematic universe podcast
- Are You Just Watching?: Movie reviews with Christian critical thinking
- the Ramen Noodle: Family-friendly clean comedy