Chris Ducker is Known as the “Virtual CEO” and regarded as the number-one authority on the subject of virtual staffing and personal outsourcing. Chris Ducker is a serial entrepreneur who owns and operates three businesses in the Philippines, amounting to almost three hundred employees, including a call center, a recruitment consultancy, and a co-working space to support local startup entrepreneurs.
This time Chris is back to talk about his new book, as well as how relationships and reputation matter. He also shares about his priority of family and relationships and strategies he has put in place for that.
This is Chris’ second time on the show. You can find his first episode here: Delegation: Chris Ducker talks staffing and delegating for tasks, roles and team building – BTTDL062
Mentioned in this episode:
- HealthIQ Get your quote now with promo code ‘BTW’
- Rise of the Youpreneur: The Definitive Guide to Becoming the Go-To Leader in Your Industry and Building a Future-Proof Business
- Virtual Freedom: How to Work with Virtual Staff to Buy More Time, Become More Productive, and Build Your Dream Business
Please connect with me
Check out more Noodle.mx Network shows
- The Audacity to Podcast: "How-to" podcast about podcasting
- Beyond the To-Do List: Personal and professional productivity
- The Productive Woman: Productivity for busy women
- ONCE: Once Upon a Time podcast
- Welcome to Level Seven: Agents of SHIELD and Marvel’s cinematic universe podcast
- Are You Just Watching?: Movie reviews with Christian critical thinking
- the Ramen Noodle: Family-friendly clean comedy