Brian Falchuk is a Certified Personal Trainer and Behavior Change Specialist who has coached many people to improve their lives. In his professional career, Bryan has been a management consultant and executive in the Financial Services sector for nearly 20 years, having lead large teams, managed significant budgets, and turned around struggling operations.
In this episode Brian talks with Erik about the message of his book Do A Day, and the life changing benefits of mindfulness, what true motivation is, and persistence.
Mentioned in this episode:
Please connect with me
Check out more Noodle.mx Network shows
- The Audacity to Podcast: "How-to" podcast about podcasting
- Beyond the To-Do List: Personal and professional productivity
- The Productive Woman: Productivity for busy women
- ONCE: Once Upon a Time podcast
- Welcome to Level Seven: Agents of SHIELD and Marvel’s cinematic universe podcast
- Are You Just Watching?: Movie reviews with Christian critical thinking
- the Ramen Noodle: Family-friendly clean comedy