Anne Bogel is a blogger at Modern Mrs. Darcy and author of Work Shift: How to Create a Better Blend of Work, Life, and Family Anne produces the ‘What Should I Read Next?’ Podcast. Erik was a guest on that show here.
Anne’s new book, Reading People: How Seeing the World through the Lens of Personality Changes Everything is the main point of discussion in this conversation. She and Erik discuss the benefits of personality assessments, as well as the productivity benefits, and breakdown some of the most common tools.
Mentioned in this episode:
- Reading People: How Seeing the World through the Lens of Personality Changes Everything
- What Should I Read Next?
- Lovepop – Use Promo Code ‘Beyond’ for special pricing and free shipping!
- Freshbooks Use code ‘Beyond The To-Do List’ in the ‘How Did You Hear About Us Section’
- Formstack Get a free trial and 25% off your first 3 months
Please connect with me
Check out more Noodle.mx Network shows
- The Audacity to Podcast: "How-to" podcast about podcasting
- Beyond the To-Do List: Personal and professional productivity
- The Productive Woman: Productivity for busy women
- ONCE: Once Upon a Time podcast
- Welcome to Level Seven: Agents of SHIELD and Marvel’s cinematic universe podcast
- Are You Just Watching?: Movie reviews with Christian critical thinking
- the Ramen Noodle: Family-friendly clean comedy