Frank Ford has had a successful career in the entertainment industry for the last 25 years and is one of the founding members and owner of Four Day Weekend, a comedy institution in Texas. He has also studied at the renowned Second City Conservatory in Chicago and taught advanced improvisation classes at the Four Day Weekend Training Center.
As a professional actor, Frank has appeared in numerous commercial spots, television shows and films. In addition, he has received critical-acclaim for his original comedy revues, comedy album, short films and acting roles.
In this conversation Erik and Frank discuss the power using the ‘Yes, And’ approach in work and life.
Mentioned in this episode:
- Happy Accidents: The Transformative Power of “YES, AND” at Work and in Life
- Freshbooks Use code ‘Beyond The To-Do List’ in the ‘How Did You Hear About Us Section’
Please connect with me
Check out more Noodle.mx Network shows
- The Audacity to Podcast: "How-to" podcast about podcasting
- Beyond the To-Do List: Personal and professional productivity
- The Productive Woman: Productivity for busy women
- ONCE: Once Upon a Time podcast
- Welcome to Level Seven: Agents of SHIELD and Marvel’s cinematic universe podcast
- Are You Just Watching?: Movie reviews with Christian critical thinking
- the Ramen Noodle: Family-friendly clean comedy