Gretchen Rubin is the author of several books, including the blockbuster New York Times bestsellers, Better Than Before, The Happiness Project and Happier at Home. Her new book is The Four Tendencies: The Indispensable Personality Profiles That Reveal How to Make Your Life Better.
She also has a very popular podcast, ‘Happier with Gretchen Rubin’ that she does with her sister.
In this episode, Gretchen talks about setting and meeting inner and outer expectations and creating good habits to have greater happiness.
Mentioned in this episode:
Please connect with me
Check out more Noodle.mx Network shows
- The Audacity to Podcast: "How-to" podcast about podcasting
- Beyond the To-Do List: Personal and professional productivity
- The Productive Woman: Productivity for busy women
- ONCE: Once Upon a Time podcast
- Welcome to Level Seven: Agents of SHIELD and Marvel’s cinematic universe podcast
- Are You Just Watching?: Movie reviews with Christian critical thinking
- the Ramen Noodle: Family-friendly clean comedy