Adam Smith is an entrepreneur, consultant, writer, and speaker and has been named a top industry influencer by American Genius. Adam writes on relationships, leadership, communication, focus, time management, and creativity. His new book is The Bravest You: Five Steps to Fight Your Biggest Fears, Find Your Passion, and Unlock Your Extraordinary Life.
In this conversation, Adam unpacks some of the greatest fears that hold us back from doing the best work we can do, and his 5 step bravery process the can be used repeatedly to break through and past our fears and into action.
Mentioned in this episode:
- Seth Godin’s altMBA Workshop
- The Bravest You: Five Steps to Fight Your Biggest Fears, Find Your Passion, and Unlock Your Extraordinary Life
Please connect with me
Check out more Noodle.mx Network shows
- The Audacity to Podcast: "How-to" podcast about podcasting
- Beyond the To-Do List: Personal and professional productivity
- The Productive Woman: Productivity for busy women
- ONCE: Once Upon a Time podcast
- Welcome to Level Seven: Agents of SHIELD and Marvel’s cinematic universe podcast
- Are You Just Watching?: Movie reviews with Christian critical thinking
- the Ramen Noodle: Family-friendly clean comedy