Allison Schaaf is a food, nutrition & culinary expert and founder of Prep Dish, a subscription-based gluten-free and paleo meal plan service. Allison has helped people achieve their nutrition goals for over ﬁfteen years and holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Culinary Nutrition from Johnson & Wales University and a Masters in Nutrition Communications from Tufts University, and she became a Registered Dietitian at New England Medical Center.
In this episode Allison talks with Erik about the benefits of planning ahead, the productivity benefits of being intentional, using batch processing, eliminating decision fatigue and increasing efficiency.
Grab two free weeks of Prep Dish!
Please connect with me
Check out more Noodle.mx Network shows
- The Audacity to Podcast: "How-to" podcast about podcasting
- Beyond the To-Do List: Personal and professional productivity
- The Productive Woman: Productivity for busy women
- ONCE: Once Upon a Time podcast
- Welcome to Level Seven: Agents of SHIELD and Marvel’s cinematic universe podcast
- Are You Just Watching?: Movie reviews with Christian critical thinking
- the Ramen Noodle: Family-friendly clean comedy