Claire Diaz-Ortiz leads social innovation at Twitter, where she has worked since 2009. She wrote Twitter for Good: Change the World one Tweet at a Time and is a frequent international speaker on social media, leadership, and social change and is known for developing the TWEET model — a framework to help organizations and individuals best excel on Twitter.
Claire began using Twitter in 2006 while living in a Christian orphanage in Kenya. Claire holds an MBA and other degrees from Stanford and Oxford, and is the co-founder of Hope Runs, a non-profit organization operating in AIDS orphanages in Kenya.
Covered in this episode:
- Twitter for Good: Change the World One Tweet at a Time
- Digital Detox
- Five Reasons To Be A Morning Person
- The Present Principle
- Lead By Morning: 365 Days of The Present Principle
- How To Be Social: A Social Media Manifesto
- Not being constricted having an Entrepreneurial mind while being an employee in an organizational setting
- Being an Introvert in group settings
- Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can’t Stop Talking