Christine Peel-Malkoff is much more than just a supporter of the crazy adventures of her comedian filmmaker Mark Malkoff (NOT Mark’s assistant!) She does a lot of the video work for their current project ‘The Bill Murray Show starring Mark Malkoff‘. My interview with Mark can be found here.
Covered in this episode:
- Passion and trust in delegation and team members
- Learning to have a good attitude about things that initially seem like a waste of time.
- Adaptability in your work environment
- She’s the messy one!
- Indulging in a brief but productive procrastination
- Asking “Who do I want to be” in the midst of all the work you’re doing.
The more I’ve learned to just let go and get rid of material things, the easier it is to keep my apartment clean. - @ChristinePeelClick To Tweet
The idea is to own less, so you can actually do more. - @ChristinePeelClick To Tweet
It’s not just about what you’re getting done, but how you are as you get it done. - @ChristinePeelClick To Tweet
Connect with Christine here:
Please connect with me
Check out more Noodle.mx Network shows
- The Audacity to Podcast: "How-to" podcast about podcasting
- Beyond the To-Do List: Personal and professional productivity
- The Productive Woman: Productivity for busy women
- ONCE: Once Upon a Time podcast
- Welcome to Level Seven: Agents of SHIELD and Marvel’s cinematic universe podcast
- Are You Just Watching?: Movie reviews with Christian critical thinking
- the Ramen Noodle: Family-friendly clean comedy