Grant Baldwin, host of the ‘How Did You Get Into That?‘ Podcast, is a podcaster, speaker and family man. Grant has spoken at hundreds of events and have given literally thousands of presentations in conferences, assemblies, conventions and other events. He has spoken to audiences of just a handful to arenas filled with 13,000 people.
Grant and Erik discuss how Grant decided on the career path he has taken, why he started a podcast about others learning to do the same, and how his family designs the lifestyle they want as he does the work he loves.
Join Grant and Erik for a free webinar:
Please connect with me
Check out more Noodle.mx Network shows
- The Audacity to Podcast: "How-to" podcast about podcasting
- Beyond the To-Do List: Personal and professional productivity
- The Productive Woman: Productivity for busy women
- ONCE: Once Upon a Time podcast
- Welcome to Level Seven: Agents of SHIELD and Marvel’s cinematic universe podcast
- Are You Just Watching?: Movie reviews with Christian critical thinking
- the Ramen Noodle: Family-friendly clean comedy