Carson Tate is a dynamic teacher and coach known for personal transformation and simple, powerful actionable content. She is a nationally renowned expert on productivity. She is the author of Work Simply: Embracing the Power of Your Personal Productivity Style. Make sure to take her Productivity Style Assessment!
In this episode, Carson talks with Erik about how to discover your personal productivity style.
Mentioned in this episode:
- Pomodoro method
- Four Productivity styles: Prioritizer, Planner, Arranger, Visualizer
Please connect with me
Check out more Noodle.mx Network shows
- The Audacity to Podcast: "How-to" podcast about podcasting
- Beyond the To-Do List: Personal and professional productivity
- The Productive Woman: Productivity for busy women
- ONCE: Once Upon a Time podcast
- Welcome to Level Seven: Agents of SHIELD and Marvel’s cinematic universe podcast
- Are You Just Watching?: Movie reviews with Christian critical thinking
- the Ramen Noodle: Family-friendly clean comedy