Laura Vanderkam is the author of several time management and productivity books, including Off the Clock, I Know How She Does It, What the Most Successful People Do Before Breakfast, and 168 Hours. Her work has appeared in publications including the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, Fast Company, and Fortune. She is the co-host, with Sarah Hart-Unger, of the podcast Best of Both Worlds. She lives outside Philadelphia with her husband and four children, and blogs at LauraVanderkam.com.
In this episode Laura talks with Erik about her new book: Off the Clock: Feel Less Busy While Getting More Done which explores, through more than 900 time diaries collected on a single March day, why some busy people feel relaxed about time, while others do not.
You can listen to Laura's previous appearances here:
- What Successful People Do: before breakfast, at work, and on the weekend with Laura Vanderkam – BTTDL043
- Having it all: Laura Vanderkam on success in career, family and self investment – BTTDL104
Mentioned in this episode:
- Grove Collective
- ButcherBox – Use Promo Code ‘todo' to get FREE Bacon and $20 off your first box!
- Off the Clock
Please connect with me
Check out more Noodle.mx Network shows
- The Audacity to Podcast: "How-to" podcast about podcasting
- Beyond the To-Do List: Personal and professional productivity
- The Productive Woman: Productivity for busy women
- ONCE: Once Upon a Time podcast
- Welcome to Level Seven: Agents of SHIELD and Marvel’s cinematic universe podcast
- Are You Just Watching?: Movie reviews with Christian critical thinking
- the Ramen Noodle: Family-friendly clean comedy