Mari Smith is one of the world’s leading social media strategists and widely recognized as THE top Facebook marketing expert in the world. She is author of The New Relationship Marketing and coauthor of Facebook Marketing: An Hour A Day.
Fast Company describes Mari as, “A veritable engine of personal branding, a relationship marketing whiz and the Pied Piper of the Online World.” Forbes recently named Mari as one of the top ten Social Media Influencers.
Covered in this episode:There’s no amount of sophisticated technology that will take the place of live in person connecting. - @MariSmithClick To Tweet
- “I think the part that becomes a detriment is when we use the technology for a replacement for connecting in person, as a replacement social life, as a fix, as pseudo connection. I struggle with this almost on a daily basis. I literally have to make myself get off the computer, off the phone. When I go out with friends or I’m in a social environment or in a business setting, I try to really just be mindful and not bury myself in my technology and put it away and connect with people in front of me.” -Mari Smith
- Simple Social Media Strategy: Content Creation, Engagement, Conversion
Tweet Mari Smith to let her know you appreciated her sharing on this episode!
Don't forget to check out this episodes sponsor and start your own professional sounding podcast NOW by checking out PodcastingAtoZ.com. Make sure to use the code ‘todo' to receive $500 off the price of the course.
Please connect with me
Check out more Noodle.mx Network shows
- The Audacity to Podcast: "How-to" podcast about podcasting
- Beyond the To-Do List: Personal and professional productivity
- The Productive Woman: Productivity for busy women
- ONCE: Once Upon a Time podcast
- Welcome to Level Seven: Agents of SHIELD and Marvel’s cinematic universe podcast
- Are You Just Watching?: Movie reviews with Christian critical thinking
- the Ramen Noodle: Family-friendly clean comedy