Anna Sabino is a co-active coach and designer behind the jewelry brand Lucid New York. After having left her Wall Street career more than a decade ago, she started Lucid out of her apartment and quickly became self-taught on how to make it as a creative entrepreneur. Today, Lucid is sold in more than 100 stores across the world and has been featured in Vogue, People StyleWatch, Cosmopolitan and more.
In this episode Anna talks about how creatives can build a business that reflects their talent and true calling.
Mentioned in this episode:
- Grove Collaborative – Get a $30 Mrs. Meyer’s kit + a bonus gift + a two-month VIP membership
- Kneipp – Get 15% off your first order with promo code ‘BEYOND'
- Weebly – Get 15% off your first purchase!
Please connect with me
Check out more Noodle.mx Network shows
- The Audacity to Podcast: "How-to" podcast about podcasting
- Beyond the To-Do List: Personal and professional productivity
- The Productive Woman: Productivity for busy women
- ONCE: Once Upon a Time podcast
- Welcome to Level Seven: Agents of SHIELD and Marvel’s cinematic universe podcast
- Are You Just Watching?: Movie reviews with Christian critical thinking
- the Ramen Noodle: Family-friendly clean comedy