Ian Morgan Cron is a bestselling author, Enneagram teacher, nationally recognized speaker, psychotherapist, and Episcopal priest. In his new book The Road Back to You, Ian presents an approachable and practical path to access the wisdom of the Enneagram.
This is Ian's second time on the show. You can listen to that episode here. In this episode, Erik and Ian go through all nine types in the Enneagram and look at the productivity hangups that those types each have, and how they can overcome them.
Mentioned in this episode:
Please connect with me
Check out more Noodle.mx Network shows
- The Audacity to Podcast: "How-to" podcast about podcasting
- Beyond the To-Do List: Personal and professional productivity
- The Productive Woman: Productivity for busy women
- ONCE: Once Upon a Time podcast
- Welcome to Level Seven: Agents of SHIELD and Marvel’s cinematic universe podcast
- Are You Just Watching?: Movie reviews with Christian critical thinking
- the Ramen Noodle: Family-friendly clean comedy