Benjamin Spall is a writer and the founding editor of the website My Morning Routine, with co-founder Michael Xander. Their book of the same name is out now: My Morning Routine – How Successful People Start Every Day Inspired.
In this episode Benjamin and Erik discuss creating a morning routine that works for you, how an evening routine helps with a morning routine and some of the most common components successful people include in their routines.
Mentioned in this episode:
- Weebly – Get 15% off your first purchase!
- Storyworth – Get 20$ off!
- Grove Collaborative – Get a $30 Mrs. Meyer’s kit + a bonus gift + a two-month VIP membership – use promo code ‘beyond'
Please connect with me
Check out more Noodle.mx Network shows
- The Audacity to Podcast: "How-to" podcast about podcasting
- Beyond the To-Do List: Personal and professional productivity
- The Productive Woman: Productivity for busy women
- ONCE: Once Upon a Time podcast
- Welcome to Level Seven: Agents of SHIELD and Marvel’s cinematic universe podcast
- Are You Just Watching?: Movie reviews with Christian critical thinking
- the Ramen Noodle: Family-friendly clean comedy