Erik Fisher is a Productivity Author, Broadcaster and Coach. He is also a bacon connoisseur, coffee student and comic book reader. This is the first time since the show started that Erik has gone solo on this podcast. Enjoy!
Mentioned in this episode:
- Dave Delaney – NBN Radio
- Jeff Brown – Read to Lead
- Clark Buckner – Technology Advice
- GTD – Are you doing it? What has your experience been with it?
- David Allen will be returning to the show
- Erik’s previous interview with David Allen
- Ready Aim Fire! – The print book
- A preview of the next book
- Erik’s current work state
- Extra Beyond the To Do List episodes on Fridays?
- Thoughts on Patreon
- How location and atmosphere play a part in getting work done
- Focus at Will
- In an ideal world, how does Erik start his day?
- Michael Hyatt’s ‘Reenginerring your morning routine'
- Jeff Sanders 5am Miracle show
Please connect with me
Check out more Noodle.mx Network shows
- The Audacity to Podcast: "How-to" podcast about podcasting
- Beyond the To-Do List: Personal and professional productivity
- The Productive Woman: Productivity for busy women
- ONCE: Once Upon a Time podcast
- Welcome to Level Seven: Agents of SHIELD and Marvel’s cinematic universe podcast
- Are You Just Watching?: Movie reviews with Christian critical thinking
- the Ramen Noodle: Family-friendly clean comedy