Erik Fisher, host of the show is interviewed by guest host Andrew Mason of The Pro Guide and the official Getting Things Done Podcast. Andrew took this opportunity to get to ask Erik any questions he wanted about productivity and podcasting and the experience of hosting a productivity podcast for going on 4 years.
In fact, we are extending this Q&A time into the comments section of this show. Erik will answer any questions you have below.
Support Beyond the To-Do List by trying my sponsor!
Manage your projects with Nozbe and get everything done! Try Nozbe free for 30 days and use promo code "TODO" to save 10% on a Nozbe PRO account!
Please connect with me
Check out more Noodle.mx Network shows
- The Audacity to Podcast: "How-to" podcast about podcasting
- Beyond the To-Do List: Personal and professional productivity
- The Productive Woman: Productivity for busy women
- ONCE: Once Upon a Time podcast
- Welcome to Level Seven: Agents of SHIELD and Marvel’s cinematic universe podcast
- Are You Just Watching?: Movie reviews with Christian critical thinking
- the Ramen Noodle: Family-friendly clean comedy