Jennie Nash is the founder of Author Accelerator, a book coaching service that has helped hundreds of writers complete their book projects by giving them the sustained editorial support they need.
Jennie’s book coaching methods bring back the powerful and time-tested concept of artistic mentorship – which has been largely squeezed out of a publishing industry hungry for the next big, fast hit. Jennie has spent 30 years on all sides of the publishing industry and is the author of four novels, three memoirs, and one self-help book for writers.
In this episode Jennie talks about on starting and finishing writing projects, having a purpose to your writing and how accountability helps complete the project.
Mentioned in this episode:
- Casper – Get $50 of select mattresses use promo code ‘todo'
- RXBar – Go to RXBar.com/beyond and use promo code ‘beyond’ to get 25% off your first order
- Author Accelerator
- Habits: Gretchen Rubin on Expectations, Habits and Happiness – BTTDL190
- Atul Gawande TED Talk
- The Four Tendencies
Please connect with me
Check out more Noodle.mx Network shows
- The Audacity to Podcast: "How-to" podcast about podcasting
- Beyond the To-Do List: Personal and professional productivity
- The Productive Woman: Productivity for busy women
- ONCE: Once Upon a Time podcast
- Welcome to Level Seven: Agents of SHIELD and Marvel’s cinematic universe podcast
- Are You Just Watching?: Movie reviews with Christian critical thinking
- the Ramen Noodle: Family-friendly clean comedy