Rory Vaden is the world’s leader on defining the psychology around modern day procrastination, called Priority Dilution™ – in fact, he coined the term. He speaks and consults on how to say no to the things that don’t matter, and yes to the things that do. Rory's 1st book Take the Stairs is a #1 Amazon, #1 Wall St Journal, #1 USA Today, and #2 New York Times bestseller!
Rory's new book is Procrastinate on Purpose: 5 Permissions to Multiply Your Time will alter the way the world thinks about time. Trust me, you need this book!
Sponsor: Sleep better on a Casper mattress! Use promo code "TODO" at checkout to save $50 and try a mattress risk-free!
Make sure to go to Procrastinate on Purpose.com to get access to a free webinar covering much of the book, and the great early purchase bonus deals when you purchase the book.
Please connect with me
Check out more Noodle.mx Network shows
- The Audacity to Podcast: "How-to" podcast about podcasting
- Beyond the To-Do List: Personal and professional productivity
- The Productive Woman: Productivity for busy women
- ONCE: Once Upon a Time podcast
- Welcome to Level Seven: Agents of SHIELD and Marvel’s cinematic universe podcast
- Are You Just Watching?: Movie reviews with Christian critical thinking
- the Ramen Noodle: Family-friendly clean comedy