Tonya Dalton is a Productivity strategist and coach. Tonya’s personal goal is to help you live the best life you can. She believes productivity needs to be customized and personalized to you, your personal goals, and the way you want to live. In her podcast, The Productivity Paradox, she’ll help you find and design systems that are customized to you, and she’ll do it in bite-sized episodes that are easy to listen to and easy to implement.
Mentioned in this episode:
- The Productivity Paradox
- Freshbooks Use code ‘Beyond The To-Do List' in the ‘How Did You Hear About Us Section'
- Formstack Get a free trial and 25% off your first 3 months
Please connect with me
Check out more Noodle.mx Network shows
- The Audacity to Podcast: "How-to" podcast about podcasting
- Beyond the To-Do List: Personal and professional productivity
- The Productive Woman: Productivity for busy women
- ONCE: Once Upon a Time podcast
- Welcome to Level Seven: Agents of SHIELD and Marvel’s cinematic universe podcast
- Are You Just Watching?: Movie reviews with Christian critical thinking
- the Ramen Noodle: Family-friendly clean comedy