Laura Vanderkam is the author of several time-management and productivity books, including Off the Clock, I Know How She Does It, What the Most Successful People Do Before Breakfast, and 168 Hours. She is the co-host, with Sarah Hart-Unger, of the podcast Best of Both Worlds and blogs at LauraVanderkam.com.
In this episode, Laura talks with Erik about her new book: Juliet's School of Possibilities: A Little Story About the Power of Priorities.
Mentioned in this episode:
- Perfect Keto – Get 30% off sitewide with promo code ‘beyond'!
- Blinkist – Get a 7-day free trial!
- UCI – Get 15% of one course!
Please connect with me
Check out more Noodle.mx Network shows
- The Audacity to Podcast: "How-to" podcast about podcasting
- Beyond the To-Do List: Personal and professional productivity
- The Productive Woman: Productivity for busy women
- ONCE: Once Upon a Time podcast
- Welcome to Level Seven: Agents of SHIELD and Marvel’s cinematic universe podcast
- Are You Just Watching?: Movie reviews with Christian critical thinking
- the Ramen Noodle: Family-friendly clean comedy