Cynthia Sanchez is addicted to Pinterest. She started to use Pinterest in 2011, discovering things online that she would’ve never found before. She found websites and blogs that inspired her to do things, make things and even buy things. She was so amazed by the site, she decided to start a blog about it.
Oh So Pinteresting was launched February 2012. In September 2012, she left her job as a full-time radiation oncology nurse to focus on building Oh So Pinteresting and her business.
Enjoy this conversation and potential paradigm shifting thought of using Pinterest as a Productivity tool!
Please connect with me
Check out more Noodle.mx Network shows
- The Audacity to Podcast: "How-to" podcast about podcasting
- Beyond the To-Do List: Personal and professional productivity
- The Productive Woman: Productivity for busy women
- ONCE: Once Upon a Time podcast
- Welcome to Level Seven: Agents of SHIELD and Marvel’s cinematic universe podcast
- Are You Just Watching?: Movie reviews with Christian critical thinking
- the Ramen Noodle: Family-friendly clean comedy