Jaime Tardy of Eventual Millionaire is not a millionaire yet, but she is debt free and is building her million by making conscious choices in life and business. She produces the Eventual Millionaire Podcast, and has written the book The Eventual Millionaire: How Anyone Can Be an Entrepreneur and Successfully Grow Their Startup.
Check out this guest post she did for Michael Hyatt on how Millionaires manage their time.
Listen as Jamie and I discuss:
- Working hard is great, working hard on the right things is better
- External catalytsts of change
- Intense focus
- Continuous forward motion
- Absolute YES
Let Jamie know you enjoyed her appearance on the show!
Please connect with me
Check out more Noodle.mx Network shows
- The Audacity to Podcast: "How-to" podcast about podcasting
- Beyond the To-Do List: Personal and professional productivity
- The Productive Woman: Productivity for busy women
- ONCE: Once Upon a Time podcast
- Welcome to Level Seven: Agents of SHIELD and Marvel’s cinematic universe podcast
- Are You Just Watching?: Movie reviews with Christian critical thinking
- the Ramen Noodle: Family-friendly clean comedy