Rolanda Lokey's career in fashion led her to years of living abroad and international travel where she began a very deep and ongoing examination of the concept of “space.” Moreover, she explored the various ways cultures around the world address space constraints and storage challenges. After returning stateside and settling in the New York City area, Rolanda’s keen eye for design and her unique ability to interpret and utilize space developed into a career and a passion.
Today, Rolanda’s hands-on, holistic approach to organizing has helped individuals, families, and businesses across New York City optimize their home and work environments. She regularly offers consultation to corporate executives, tech startups, and private residential clients.
Mentioned in this episode:
- Audible – Go to Audible.com/beyond or text ‘beyond' to 500-500 to get started today!
- RXBar – For 25% off your first order enter promo code ‘beyond' at checkout!
- Ziprecruiter – Go to Ziprecruiter.com/beyond to post your job for free today!
Please connect with me
Check out more Noodle.mx Network shows
- The Audacity to Podcast: "How-to" podcast about podcasting
- Beyond the To-Do List: Personal and professional productivity
- The Productive Woman: Productivity for busy women
- ONCE: Once Upon a Time podcast
- Welcome to Level Seven: Agents of SHIELD and Marvel’s cinematic universe podcast
- Are You Just Watching?: Movie reviews with Christian critical thinking
- the Ramen Noodle: Family-friendly clean comedy