Derek Coburn is the Co-founder of Cadre and a catalyst for connecting remarkable people. Derek is now a newly published author of Networking Is Not Working: Stop Collecting Business Cards and Start Making Meaningful Connections. Born out of Derek’s frustration with having spent thousands of fruitless hours attending traditional networking events, this book offers fresh, effective, unconventional strategies for growing and nurturing a powerful network.
Mentioned in this episode:
- How to Use Networking 3.0 to Make New Connections – Derek's guest post on Jay Baer‘s Convince & Convert Blog
Tweet at Derek and thank him for appearing on this episode!
Please connect with me
Check out more Noodle.mx Network shows
- The Audacity to Podcast: "How-to" podcast about podcasting
- Beyond the To-Do List: Personal and professional productivity
- The Productive Woman: Productivity for busy women
- ONCE: Once Upon a Time podcast
- Welcome to Level Seven: Agents of SHIELD and Marvel’s cinematic universe podcast
- Are You Just Watching?: Movie reviews with Christian critical thinking
- the Ramen Noodle: Family-friendly clean comedy