Jim Woods is a freelance writer, author, developmental editor and business jumpstarter in northeast Ohio. His writing focuses on helping you get unstuck so you can achieve your dreams and live better stories.
In this episode Jim. and Erik talk about getting unstuck, self awareness, how to know if you are stuck or just feel stuck and how to stop being blind about your blind spots.
Mentioned in this episode:
Please connect with me
Check out more Noodle.mx Network shows
- The Audacity to Podcast: "How-to" podcast about podcasting
- Beyond the To-Do List: Personal and professional productivity
- The Productive Woman: Productivity for busy women
- ONCE: Once Upon a Time podcast
- Welcome to Level Seven: Agents of SHIELD and Marvel’s cinematic universe podcast
- Are You Just Watching?: Movie reviews with Christian critical thinking
- the Ramen Noodle: Family-friendly clean comedy