John Michael Morgan is the bestselling author of Brand Against The Machine, which spent 9 months atop Amazon’s Top-Rated Marketing books list and has been labeled “the new definition of branding”.
John is an in-demand public speaker on the topics of leadership, achievement, and marketing. He has spoke across the world at business conferences, associations and organizations, as well as churches and universities.
John began studying the topics of personal development and achievement when he was a teenager as a way of overcoming a battle with depression. Since then, he has started 3 successful businesses both online and offline and is now on a mission to equip 10 million leaders with the strategies they need to achieve success.
Click here to visit this episode's sponsor, Doodle! Get easy, online scheduling that helps you find a date for any kind of meeting 2x faster!
Please connect with me
Check out more Noodle.mx Network shows
- The Audacity to Podcast: "How-to" podcast about podcasting
- Beyond the To-Do List: Personal and professional productivity
- The Productive Woman: Productivity for busy women
- ONCE: Once Upon a Time podcast
- Welcome to Level Seven: Agents of SHIELD and Marvel’s cinematic universe podcast
- Are You Just Watching?: Movie reviews with Christian critical thinking
- the Ramen Noodle: Family-friendly clean comedy