Michael Sliwinski is an entrepreneur, speaker, author and blogger. Michael helps busy and overworked professionals, startups and teams learn to implement the latest productivity solutions so they can achieve success by getting things done better. Michael is the founder of Nozbe, one of the leading productivity apps.
Mentioned in this episode:
- Remote team management
- Managing tasks and projects with your startup
- Going iPad only
- Productive Magazine
- Apple Watch
- Nozzle Automation and Workflow app
- The One Thing
Support Beyond the To-Do List by trying my sponsor!
Manage your projects with Nozbe and get everything done! Try Nozbe free for 30 days and use promo code "TODO" to save 10% on a Nozbe PRO account!
Please connect with me
Check out more Noodle.mx Network shows
- The Audacity to Podcast: "How-to" podcast about podcasting
- Beyond the To-Do List: Personal and professional productivity
- The Productive Woman: Productivity for busy women
- ONCE: Once Upon a Time podcast
- Welcome to Level Seven: Agents of SHIELD and Marvel’s cinematic universe podcast
- Are You Just Watching?: Movie reviews with Christian critical thinking
- the Ramen Noodle: Family-friendly clean comedy