Dana Byers knows how to maintain a calm home and schedule so she can focus on what matters most to her: spending time with her family and helping others. Dana has a new book out: ‘Become Your Own Personal Assistant: How to Hack Your Task Lists Once and For All to Achieve a Calmer Life'
Dana has previously been on the show, which you can listen to here. This time Dana talks with Erik about how minimalism and automation lead to a greater sense of margin in our lives.
Mentioned in this episode:
- Become Your Own Personal Assistant: How to Hack Your Task Lists Once and For All to Achieve a Calmer Life
- Beyond the To-Do List Episode 7
Please connect with me
Check out more Noodle.mx Network shows
- The Audacity to Podcast: "How-to" podcast about podcasting
- Beyond the To-Do List: Personal and professional productivity
- The Productive Woman: Productivity for busy women
- ONCE: Once Upon a Time podcast
- Welcome to Level Seven: Agents of SHIELD and Marvel’s cinematic universe podcast
- Are You Just Watching?: Movie reviews with Christian critical thinking
- the Ramen Noodle: Family-friendly clean comedy