Punch fear in the face. Escape average. Do work that matters. So begins the new book from Wall Street Journal best-selling author Jon Acuff, and it’s a call to which that millions of people have already responded. From the halls of the companies he’s helped—The Home Depot, Bose and Chick-fil-A—to the homes of the 4.5 million people who have read his blog, Jon Acuff is leading a movement away from the status quo. You will be challenged, encouraged and equipped to thrive in the swirl of generational shift everyone must face in the next three years.
Covered in this episode:
- The 5 Seasons – Learning, Editing, Mastering, Harvesting, Guiding
- Be a student of you
- Be selfish at 5am
- Andy Traub – Early to Rise
- Dan Miller – Wisdom Meets Passion
- EntreLeadership Podcast
- How do you rescue time?
- Not just time management, energy management
- Making sure to reserve thinking time
- How do you figure out what your 90 percent is?
Please connect with me
Check out more Noodle.mx Network shows
- The Audacity to Podcast: "How-to" podcast about podcasting
- Beyond the To-Do List: Personal and professional productivity
- The Productive Woman: Productivity for busy women
- ONCE: Once Upon a Time podcast
- Welcome to Level Seven: Agents of SHIELD and Marvel’s cinematic universe podcast
- Are You Just Watching?: Movie reviews with Christian critical thinking
- the Ramen Noodle: Family-friendly clean comedy