Jocelyn K. Glei is the Editor-in-Chief of 99U.com, Behance's effort to provide the “missing curriculum” for making ideas happen. 99U has won two Webby Awards for “Best Cultural Blog”. Jocelyn is also the Exec Producer of the 99U Conference, and Editor of 99U's latest book Manage Your Day-to-Day which will give you a toolkit for tackling the new challenges of a 24/7, always-on workplace.
Manage Your Day-to-Day will show you how to:
- Stop letting other people (and incoming messages!) dictate your daily to-do list.
- Fend off constant interruption and carve out a sacred space for “getting into the zone”.
- Conquer information overload and break your addiction to obsessively checking your phone or email.
- Let go of the idea of “inbox zero” and optimize the time you spend on email and social media.
- Find the right balance of working productively and recharging to keep your energy high.
- Hotwire your brain for a-ha moments and push through creative blocks.
Make sure to grab the book here.
Please connect with me
Check out more Noodle.mx Network shows
- The Audacity to Podcast: "How-to" podcast about podcasting
- Beyond the To-Do List: Personal and professional productivity
- The Productive Woman: Productivity for busy women
- ONCE: Once Upon a Time podcast
- Welcome to Level Seven: Agents of SHIELD and Marvel’s cinematic universe podcast
- Are You Just Watching?: Movie reviews with Christian critical thinking
- the Ramen Noodle: Family-friendly clean comedy